Δέκα τουρκικές εταιρίες έλαβαν μέρος στο Lockheed Martin F-35 Industry Recognition Event στο IDEF…
Στο ειδικό αυτό σόου, τουρκικές εταιρίες συμμετείχαν στο πρόγραμμα του F-35 Lightning II ενώ το τουρκικό όπλο Turkish SOM που είναι σε ανάπτυξη για το F-35 έχει ήδη δώσει 1000 θέσεις εργασίας για την τουρκική βιομηχανία.
Ο κος Murad Bayar του τουρκικού ΥΠΕΘ – Undersecretary for Defense Industries (SSM), αναγνώρισε τον ρόλο του SSM για τη σημασία που θέλει να έχει το πρόγραμμα του F-35 για την Τουρκία, με το όλο πρόγραμμα πάντως να έχει πολλά προβλήματα.
Αναλυτικά πως συμμετέχει στο πρόγραμμα η βιομηχανία της Τουρκίας:
The ten Turkish companies supporting the development production of F-35 the future operational capability include:
- Alp Aviation has been supporting the program since 2004 and currently manufactures F-35 production airframe structure and assemblies, production landing gear components and production F135 engine titanium integrated blade rotors for the engine.
- Aselsan is developing manufacturing approaches for advanced optical components, which are part of the F-35 Electro Optical Targeting System. They are also working with Northrup Grumman on the F-35 CNI Avionic Interface Controller and will initiate full scale production activities in the near term.
- Ayesas currently is the sole source supplier for two major F-35 components – missile remote interface unit and the panoramic cockpit display.
- Fokker Elmo manufactures 40 percent of the F-35 Electrical Wiring & Interconnection System (EWIS) and will also deliver and support TAI with all center section wiring systems. Fokker Elmo will also develop the EWIS for the engine, for which a major share is produced in Fokker Elmo Turkey in Izmir.
- Havelsan has been supporting the F-35 training systems since 2005. Additionally, Havelsan has been instrumental as the Turkish lead for developing the construct of the future Turkish F-35 Integrated Pilot and Maintenance Training Center (ITC) and associated training systems in Turkey.
- Kale Aerospace has been supporting the F-35 since 2005. In conjunction with Turkish Aerospace Industries, they manufacture and produce F-35 airframe structures and assemblies. Kale Aero also supports Heroux Devtek as the sole source supplier for all three variants landing gear lock assemblies. Additionally, Kale Aerospace has also established a joint venture in Izmir with Pratt & Whitney to manufacture production hardware for the engine.
- MiKES has been supporting the F-35 Program since 2004 and MiKES has delivered F-35 aircraft components and assemblies for British Aerospace Engineering (BAE) and Northrop Grumman.
- ROKETSAN and Tubitak-SAGE are the Turkish joint leadership team who strategically manage the development, integration, and production of the advanced precision-guided Stand-off Missle (SOM) which will be carried internally on the 5th Generation F-35 aircraft.
- Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) has been strategically supporting the F-35 Program since 2008. Currently supplying production hardware that goes into every F-35 production aircraft. In conjuction of Northrup Grumman, TAI manufactures and assembles the center fuselages, produces composite skins and weapon bay doors, and manufactures fiber placement composite air inlet ducts. Additionally, TAI is strategically manufacturing almost 50 percent of F-35’ Alternate Mission Equipment (AME) including Air-to-Ground Pylons and adapters. In 2011, TAI and Pratt & Whitney signed a strategic agreement to pursue options for future F135 FACO and MRO capabilities for Turkey. TAI has also been assigned to represent the organic depots of the Turkish Armed Forces within the Autonomic Logistic Global Sustainment (ALGS) system.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- android World
- cinemart / music / video
- comicmania / books
- computing / social media
- consumer electronics
- design / architecture
- faq / Infographics
- futuristas / iDea
- gadgetfreak taste
- gadgets / stuff
- gaming / fun
- iOS World
- legends / special
- men's world
- military / aviation
- mobile / smartphones
- space talk
- tablets / multimedia
- tech talk / science
- transport / concept