E3 2015 – Microsoft Modular Xbox Elite Wireless Controller…
Από τις ενδιαφέρουσες ανακοινώσεις τη Microsoft. Το νέο χειριστήριο προσφέρει “professional-level customization” ενώ είναι συμβατό με Xbox One και Windows 10 αλλά συνδέεται και με PCs με Windows 7 ή νεότερα. Να το δούμε και σε βίντεο;
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
Professional-level customization for a competitive edge.
• The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller features professional-level customization to give fans game-changing accuracy, faster speed and a tailored feel.
• You can swap between six thumbsticks of different shapes, sizes and heights, allowing you to discover configurations that can improve accuracy, speed and reach.
• Packed with two D-pad options, the new faceted D-pad enables more confident combo execution, while the traditional D-pad provides precise control to change weapons or call in a strike.
• Whether you’re playing a first person shooter like “Halo 5: Guardians” coming October 27 to Xbox One, a platform adventure game like “Ori and the Blind Forest,” or “Fable Legends” on Windows 10 available this holiday 2015, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller gives you the option to adjust unique elements of the controller for better control, precision and comfort.
Better control, combinations and confidence.
• The controller has four slots on the back for interchangeable paddles, allowing you access to commands with more fingers so you don’t have to take your thumbs off the thumbsticks to execute intricate jump, aim, and shoot combinations.
• You have the option to attach one or all of the paddles and configure the controller to what’s best for your gaming needs. Easily attach and remove paddles without needing any tools.
• With the flip of the Hair Trigger Locks, you can fire quicker and save valuable time with each trigger pull. Hair Trigger Locks stop the trigger movement after the shot so you’re ready for the next one. Simply flip the switch again to get back to full-range trigger motion.
More freedom and flexibility with an easy-to-use app.
• Customize your experience even further with the Xbox Accessories App, available on Xbox One and Windows 10.
• Adjust trigger min/max values, thumbstick sensitivities, button assignments and more, so the controls are exactly the way you want them. Assign any of 14 inputs to the ABXY buttons, paddles, D-pad, triggers, and thumbstick clicks.
• Create up to 255 controller profiles in the app and have tailored settings for any game.
• Load two profiles on the controller and instantly change between them with the built-in Profile Switch.
Premium design guarantees long lasting quality.
• Every surface and detail is designed to meet the rigorous demands of competitive gamers.
• Stainless steel thumbstick shafts, D-pads, and paddles are built to withstand intense gameplay.
• Low-friction, reinforced rings around each thumbstick minimize wear and ensure a smooth rotation.
• A new, enhanced rubberized diamond grip gives the controller a more substantial feel while providing more stability, and allowing you to hold the controller with less effort for a more comfortable gaming experience.
Price, contents, & specs.
• Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, available October 2015 for $149.99 USD MSRP (pricing may vary by retailer), includes:
– Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
– Carrying case
– Set of four paddles
– Set of six thumbsticks: standard (two), tall (two) and domed (two)
– Set of two D-pads: faceted and standard
– USB cable
– AA batteries
• Compatibility: Designed for Xbox One and Windows 10. The controller can be used on PCs running Windows 7 or later, but the Xbox
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- android World
- cinemart / music / video
- comicmania / books
- computing / social media
- consumer electronics
- design / architecture
- faq / Infographics
- futuristas / iDea
- gadgetfreak taste
- gadgets / stuff
- gaming / fun
- iOS World
- legends / special
- men's world
- military / aviation
- mobile / smartphones
- space talk
- tablets / multimedia
- tech talk / science
- transport / concept