Ένα από τα διασημότερα μικρόφωνα για τις εγγραφές σε DSLR και Mirrorless αναβαθμίζεται. Ιδού, το RØDE VideoMic Pro+.
Η πολυαναμενόμενη αναβάθμιση για το VideoMic Pro με τη RØDE να έχει απαντήσει σε πολλά αιτήματα για on-camera εγγραφές. Δείτε το.
- Automatic Power Function (subject to plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
- Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze – plus it won’t get lost.
- Power Options – the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
- Digital switching – will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times. The Digital switching options include:
- Two-stage high pass filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning.
- Three-stage gain control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
- High frequency boost to enhance detail and clarity in the recording.
- Safety channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur.
- New rechargeable battery as an option. Can run on 2 AA batteries instead of 9volt.
- New rechargeable battery will last 100 hours. 2 hour recharge time.
- New auto power off and power on! Will detect when cables are not connected and turn itself off and can also detect when the camera is turned on and power up. This was pretty well received by the audience including cheers from me as I’ve burned thru several batteries by not turning the dang things off or remembering to turn it on when recording.
- Can operate with power from microUSB without batteries if needed – so you can connect to ptap or other sources with adapters.
- Also exciting is newly designed battery compartment door. Many had difficulty with the prior version and they heard us!
- 2 stage high pass filter – 75 and 150Hz as well as a high frequency shelf
- Cords have locking screws like on the RØDELink system. Since the cords are removable, you can get several varieties of plug combinations for different cameras including smartphones!
- The mic itself is a bit higher – meaning further away from camera body picking up less noise from camera itself.
- Rycote Lyre Shock Mount of course (which they’re making in-house now by the way).
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- android World
- cinemart / music / video
- comicmania / books
- computing / social media
- consumer electronics
- design / architecture
- faq / Infographics
- futuristas / iDea
- gadgetfreak taste
- gadgets / stuff
- gaming / fun
- iOS World
- legends / special
- men's world
- military / aviation
- mobile / smartphones
- space talk
- tablets / multimedia
- tech talk / science
- transport / concept