Έρχεται για PS4, Xbox One & PS Vita.
Όλο το info.
Cyberpunk 2D side-scroller RPG “Dex” coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation Vita
After Dex’s succesful launch on PC, Dreadlocks studio has since partnered with publishing company BadLand Indie to release Dex on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation Vita. Console versions will be digitally released in Q1 of 2016 and the PS Vita version will follow. Dex is a cyberpunk 2D side-scrolling RPG following the story of an AI, Dex, and her quest for Singularity, a theoretical “event horizon” in which artificial intelligence will surpass human intelligence.
Chased by corporate mercs, without a clue as to why, Dex gets thrown into a web of intrigue, leading her to question the origins of her own existence. A trio of hacktivists help her in her quest — the mysterious Raycast, the protective Decker and the light-minded Tony. Only you get to decide how the story ends. The outskirts of the city are plagued by crime, poverty and filth. Out there, every day is a new struggle for survival. The wealthier districts are full of skyscrapers and bustling businesses. Yet beneath the sleek exterior, another war is going on, as powerful corporations are constantly at each other’s throats. Woe to those who become entangled in their conspiracies.
The streets of Harbor Prime offer countless opportunities. In this open world, you get to influence the fate of everyone you meet, fight against dangerous gangs, expose corporate secrets, dive into the depths of Cyberspace, develop Dex’s skills, and much more.
• Rare melding of realism and creative vision: Realistic action, mature storyline, and complex character interactions meld with hand-drawn characters, animations, and locations, arcade-style melee combat, and an original conception of cyberspace.
• Multiple solutions to problems: Operate in cyberspace or normal reality. Overcome obstacles using skills, weapons, special equipment…
• Meaningful character progression choices: Will you be a silent assassin, a hacker, or a straightforward gunfighter? Improve your character and gear to unlock gameplay-changing upgrades that reinforce and customize your gameplay style.
• Unique hacking mechanic: Transfer your consciousness to your avatar, overcome intrusion countermeasures, take action, and then return back to your body in a fraction of a real-time second to see the results – deactivated turrets, overloaded devices, enemies with crippled implants…
• Neo-cyberpunk: Story deeply inspired by the cyberpunk novels of William Gibson and other classical cyberpunk authors, flavored with a contemporary concept of augmented reality.
• Rich game world and mindful level design: Visit diverse locations in Harbor Prime, a futuristic city complete with luxurious skyscrapers, run-down shantytowns, and seedy red-light districts. Take part in street brawls, steal corporate data, overcome environmental hazards, and, of course, stay alive – no easy task.
• Full voice acting: Interactive dialogues using hand-drawn sprite animations, fully voice-acted by professional actors.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- android World
- cinemart / music / video
- comicmania / books
- computing / social media
- consumer electronics
- design / architecture
- faq / Infographics
- futuristas / iDea
- gadgetfreak taste
- gadgets / stuff
- gaming / fun
- iOS World
- legends / special
- men's world
- military / aviation
- mobile / smartphones
- space talk
- tablets / multimedia
- tech talk / science
- transport / concept